Coming or Going? - Hellos and Goodbyes!
Rainbow 
New members introduce yourself here. Tell us about yourself. How did you find this forum? Why have you decided to be a member of this forum?

Temporarily or Permanently leaving? Say goodbye here, and let everyone know why you have decided to leave. Weather your coming back or not.

Welcome All New Members! Big Grin

I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Pokemon Forum. Remember to read the Rules and have a good stay with our community. Wink
[Image: siggy.png]

They're in LOVE!
hey im tidas i love final fantasy and yes i know i spelt it wrong and thats to make sure no one uses it. i also like pokemon duh. i found this site cuz i googled pokemon forums and this is one that came amon others
Heya,guys~ ^-^ Like Tidas,I found this forum in google. Nice to meet you all. ^-^
I'm Totoquil. I too found this place through google
Welcome guys, enjoy your visit. Big Grin

They're in LOVE!
Hey everyone, I'm new here. *waves*

I'm LunarFan (or Lu/Lun, whatever you'd prefer ^^) and I happened upon this community while browsing Google for a listing of various Pokemon forums. The atmosphere of this community seemed really laid back, so I thought it would be fun to join.

A bit of background info: I'm 26 years old, and I've been a PokeFan since '98. My favorite pokemon include Eevee, Cyndaquil, Mewtwo, Larvitar, and Lugia. My hobbies include playing the drums, gaming, drawing, and reading manga (Really, I read way too much manga, haha.).

It's very nice to meet you all!
Sup my peoples.

I am TheGamer101 and I found out about this forum randomly Tongue

I am probbably the newest member on this forum but due to my school life, I wont be on as much as the average person.
Sup my peoples.

I am TheGamer101 and I found out about this forum randomly Tongue

I am probbably the newest member on this forum but due to my school life, I wont be on as much as the average person.
me here my name...
I like raquaza Heart who wouldn't like darkraiHuhHuh

i kill if you don't like serperior.

email me at ezra@humdub.com if you want to battleBig GrinBig Grin
I am the Champion, I can get any pokemon you want, for a price, not money, but really good pokemon.
I am the champion and no one can beat me.
E-mail me if you want to battle.
toby4keith@yahoo.com[/email]
Welcome to the forums. Smile

They're in LOVE!
Hello Everyone, I'm Noctem.
I'm Pokemon fans like you guys, and I decided to join because I feel it would be nice here.

And also, for other members, welcome to the forums! =)
[Image: 250px-Ash_Swadloon.png]
Welcome Noctern! Enjoy it here!
Yo! Captain, I hail from PokeBoard-won't say much there.
I was looking for a small forum, I dislike Smogon. They lack organization. I thought I'd try it out here, and If I liked It, I'd stick around.
If I'm ever online here, which i hope to be, I'm always up for a battle so hit me up!

EDIT: This is Captain. [duh] I'm sad to say, I will not be sticking around. :[
It seems this forum is only discussing or trading with and offering FC's for Gens. 1-4
I have finished all those generations and I am done with those games.
So, this is my "leaving" post, or edit rather. Goodbye.
Captain, this champion trainer, I hope our paths will cross paths in the future. My friend xSilverwarrior7 will say, "My the light shine on your path and that we may meet again."
I am the champion and no one can beat me.
E-mail me if you want to battle.
toby4keith@yahoo.com[/email]
I'm EF! I came from pokesun.com. I wanted to be active here when I first joined, though this place has been dead since I joined. I wish the admin would do something about it, though he/she hasn't been on here in months, either. Sad Looks like registration is disabled, too... Well I'm just going to go back to pokesun.com now.. Bye bye, I hope this forum will be active sometime.. Sad
I'm on http://pokesun.com/ , and many other forums!!!!!