Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DNS codes for free pokemon over wi-fi~
dude i really badly need dns codes 4 darkrai, deoxys, celebi and reshiram.... if u have em, plleeeaaaassssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!
email is tboned_21@hotmail.com
if possible please mail them to me to please i realy badly need those pokemon. my email is gregd05@hotmail.com
(04-14-2011, 10:39 PM)Poke~Rain Wrote:  I have more codes and I will only pm the codes to the people that post and say they are interested. I have a level 100 Darkrai, level 100 shaymin, level 100 Jirachi, level 100 Giratina, level 100 palkia, level 100 dialga, level 100 celebi. Well pretty much every level 100 pokemon and a level 100 shiny ditto Japanese .

im very in terested in those pokemon codes if you please send them at gregd05@hotmail.com ill be realy thankful.
somebody pleeeaaasssse!!!!!, i need those pokemon!!!!
Please be patient! Im getting there. In the mean time feel free to tour around this forum.
Sorry, thanx man!
hey pokerain have u sent me those codes yet cause i still havent gotten anything, r u gonna post on this forum or email me
I'm going to PM you. If you are just on this forum to get those codes, you won't get anything. It is actually a website where you can create your own pokemon and then get the DNS codes for them. Tour around this forum and post more then the codes will be yours.
ok, sorry, ill post more, actually i need heap of codes so when u do pm me could u give me all the codes u know, i will be really greatful, thanx heaps
Hi can you e-mail the DNS codes to me aswell[/u] please mate at kburton1995@yahoo.co.uk
o please darkrai is my favorite pokemon and i am very interested please respond.if anybody has a darkrai dns code or has pokemon white, ill be willing to trade a legendary pokemon for it or give a dns code to get any missed event pokemon
hey i want anymore codes that you have please
please email me all the other ones at pheonixsunsrock@aol.com
hey pokerain do you think you could pm me a darkrai code. i want one more than ever. i looked all over the internet and i have tried to use those websites to create pokemon and they dont work and i despratley need a darkrai. any level, i dont care
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(04-14-2011, 10:39 PM)Poke~Rain Wrote:  I have more codes and I will only pm the codes to the people that post and say they are interested. I have a level 100 Darkrai, level 100 shaymin, level 100 Jirachi, level 100 Giratina, level 100 palkia, level 100 dialga, level 100 celebi. Well pretty much every level 100 pokemon and a level 100 shiny ditto Japanese .

i want the codes
Information 
You said that you'd five more Pokemon GTS DNS codes to people who are interested. Could you give me some of them?
poke-rain can i have those dns codes yet, pleeeaaasssseeeeee????!