New Threads and User
This forum really needs more active members and things to do. No offense but this forum really has nothing to do right now and of there were more active members it would help too. What does everyone think?
(04-07-2011, 12:28 AM)Poke~Rain Wrote: This forum really needs more active members and things to do. No offense but this forum really has nothing to do right now and of there were more active members it would help too. What does everyone think?

Well, it has cool things to do, and the buddy list is cool, but if it was massive it would be even better.Shy
Wink[/size]Pokemon forever!Wink
Yeah. I totally agree. I really want there to be a role play thread. I was asking wobefettt blue about creating on but he never responded. Guess he is busy. Maybe we could do one together?
(no need to keep spamming that link one thread is enough)

Edit by Admin.
Cool.............;.......
This is so boring when nobody ever posts. They come on but don't post! What is wrong with people?!
(04-09-2011, 05:32 AM)Poke~Rain Wrote: Cool.............;.......
This is so boring when nobody ever posts. They come on but don't post! What is wrong with people?!

I had the accounts on Admin Activation which means I had to activate the account myself. Now I have changed it to auto, this will stop members from forgetting to check back. Smile

Also for more threads I agree, I guess we can all start making some. It will take a while before the forum starts picking up activity. But if there is a small group of us posting that would help start things off.
[Image: siggy.png]

They're in LOVE!
what is this thread abou...
I like raquaza Heart who wouldn't like darkraiHuhHuh

i kill if you don't like serperior.

email me at ezra@humdub.com if you want to battleBig GrinBig Grin