Forum Suggestions, Bugs / Errors /, Questions, & Feedback
Smile 
Forum Suggestions, Bugs / Errors /, Questions, & Feedback
  • Got a Suggestion?
  • Found a Bug or Error?
  • Have any Questions?
  • Maybe some Feedback?

Then post them up in this Thread. Let's keep the General Discussion areas clean.

Thanks,
Management.
I have a few suggestions and feedback.

1. This forum has potential, but it needs active members. Try advertising on YouTube and other places that allow it.

2. This Forum needs more categories. It also needs more than one Admin to help build the forum.

3. Establish some rules. Also establish consequences for those rules.

4. Browse around other forums for ideas. You'll be surprised by all the options out there.

I hope this helps and sorry if I sound like I'm trying to tell you what to do. I know this forum can become a very active community. And I'm sure you are willing to do everything to get it to that point. The fact that you took the trouble of buying a domain name proves that.
(07-19-2010, 03:58 AM)Totoquil Wrote: I have a few suggestions and feedback.

1. This forum has potential, but it needs active members. Try advertising on YouTube and other places that allow it.

2. This Forum needs more categories. It also needs more than one Admin to help build the forum.

3. Establish some rules. Also establish consequences for those rules.

4. Browse around other forums for ideas. You'll be surprised by all the options out there.

I hope this helps and sorry if I sound like I'm trying to tell you what to do. I know this forum can become a very active community. And I'm sure you are willing to do everything to get it to that point. The fact that you took the trouble of buying a domain name proves that.

Thanks for the suggestions, I agree with them 100%.

All of these suggestions will be coming into action as soon as possible, I will begin progress on the forums this week.

So anymore suggestions will be helpful, thanks.
[Image: siggy.png]

They're in LOVE!
Like Totoquil mentioned before, this forum really needs some rules. I think there might be already some but I am not sure where it is. If there isn't any, I'll be more than happy to help you make some. Also, some suggestions for different forums are Roleplay (Where different users play a part in a little story thing), there is also Fanfiction (where someone talented at writing stories could write and others could review), you could also add forum games (one word story? Note that this forum should not add to your post count.), you could also add game reviews, game guides, then maybe a tiny chat? Most of these things you can find in other forums. I found a forum: pokeboard.com
You might find it to good use. Also, to get more members, you might want make something special so that if you introduced a member you get something. Just a thought. I think that this forum is in need of Moderators. You may want to pick some people that has been online the longest and contribute the most to be some of these mods. Good luck in your forum! Smile
Yeah I will get the rules done, I have had many forums before so I am capible of putting them togeather. Of course I will be greatful for the help, I need to email all the members who registered here as a lot forget to come back after I activate there account.

Also for Moderators, I will recruit the loyal members to a staff status as soon as we get the forum flowing more. At the moment there isn't much activity.

They're in LOVE!
You probably know this already but one of the main things that intrigue others to the site would be artist's manga art, good stories and intriguing and fun roleplays. This would attart a lot more members. Maybe right now since you haven't created those forums yet, we could start a small thread based On those things for now and then move those threads into the forum when it comes? Just a suggestion*
(04-04-2011, 04:43 AM)Poke~Rain Wrote: You probably know this already but one of the main things that intrigue others to the site would be artist's manga art, good stories and intriguing and fun roleplays. This would attart a lot more members. Maybe right now since you haven't created those forums yet, we could start a small thread based On those things for now and then move those threads into the forum when it comes? Just a suggestion*

I have never been a fan of having Role Playing going on, however the rest is definatly a good thing.

I am going to try and edit the forums Theme for a start to fit the Pokemon Black and White games. As they are the most recent.

They're in LOVE!
Well many others may like roleplays. Remember we are trying to get more active members. So we should try everything. So when do you think you can add new forums? I'm sorry if I sound like I am in charge or something but I really like this forum and I want it to be popular.
Feedback: Like the two people above me, I also think this forum has potential. Hope this forum will grow. =)

Question: What is the meaning of "Use Thread Prefix When Making New Threads"?
Did you mean when I making a new thread I have to write with this kind of format on the thread subject:
"Prefix: <insert the thread name>" or "[Prefix] <insert the thread name>"
And the Prefix are something like: Discussion, Mini-Games (or Trivia), and we already have "Poll:"

One more Question: What is the meaning of stars below our "User Title"?

Thank you. =)
[Image: 250px-Ash_Swadloon.png]
Suggestion: Maybe you could have like an online win to lose track for online battles
I am the champion and no one can beat me.
E-mail me if you want to battle.
toby4keith@yahoo.com[/email]